Drejtor i Shkollës së Magjistraturës
Notification of admission exam
All the interested persons to enter in the Magistrates’ School are informed that:
Number of candidates for magistrates, career of judge, who will attend the School of Magistrates in the first academic year 2012-2013 is 8 (eight) places and the number for the career of prosecutor is 3 ( three) places.
Competition examination shall be organized in writing in two phases.
The first phase shall be a selective one and will be held on 16.09.2013 in Qëndrës së Formimit Policor, Sauk, Tiranë.
The second phase shall be held on 16.09.2013 in Qëndrës së Formimit Policor, Sauk, Tiranë.
Registration shall be performed during the period 15.08.2013-05.09.2013 at the teaching secretary’s office in the Magistrates School on 09h00-13h30.
The candidate to be registered in the School of Magistrates should have:
- Average grade over 8 (eight);
- Diploma as a "Jurist" in one of the Faculties of Law, Public or non-Public, acreditet in Albanian or abroad. Their graduation should be based on conclusion of a program according to the Bologna system of 5 years;
- Be graduated as a "Jurist" with a university diploma gained before adaption of studies according to the Bologna system in a 4 year program, which is equivalent with an Integrated Diploma of a Second Level, (DIND)”;
- In addition there could be registration for competition for students graduated as "Jurists" in the minimal program of 4 years, up to 2010, based on article 31 item 6 and 89 of Law no. 9741, dated 21.05.2007“On High Education in the Republic of Albania”.
- In the personal file for registration the students should submit certificates of foreign languages basen on the internacional tests recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science. Knowledge of english language should be at least in a basic leve, for IELTS 5.0 points, TOEFL 35-40 points, e so on for analogy with them, etc.
- The right to compete for the School of Magistrates is enjoyed by any students up to three times startin from the academic year 2011-2012.
For registration, the candidate should submit the following documents:
- The document which should certify the equivalence of diploma if the student was graduated out of Albania.
- Notarized photocopy of diploma and list of grades.
- Notarized copies of accreditation decision of the Faculty of Justice if graduated in one of non-public Law Faculties in the country.
- Certificates of foreign languages basen on the internacional tests recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science.
- Medical and Legal Report.
- Notarized copy of the identity card, which is attached to the form of self-declaration of the court record (convicted, unconvicted) filled in in capital letters, which you will download from the school website.
- Family Status Certificate.
- 2 photos.
- Personal Data (CV).
- Money order for registration in the amount of 10.000 ALL in Raiffeisen Bank, to the account no.0104030780; IBAN: AL 22202110130000000104030780 address: Dega e Thesarit Tiranë, Shkolla e Magjistraturës.
We inform you that the registration fee is non-refundable, if you do not register due to failure to meet the above conditions.
The program can be received (where you will find the list of subjects for the examination) in our website www. magjistratura. edu.al
The examination program is for both phases of exam: intelligence test, albanian language, eu legislation, international relations, comparative law, professional ethics, constitutional law, civil and commercial law, civil procedure, criminal law, administrative law, family law, labor law.
For more information please visit our website: www.magjistratura.edu.al
or contact the School of Magistrates at tel. 04 2468825; 04 2468827/221; 04 2468824
We wish you success!